23 June, 2015

NEYMAR AJUTA " I’m sure this was an important learning curve in my career." ALISEMA

neymar
Barcelona Star Neyamr ambae hivi karibuni amepigwa panga la kukosa mechi nne kwenye Copa America baada ya kitendo cha utovu wa nidhamu alichofanya kwenye mechi. Licha ya kuwa nje ya uwanja lakini bado anaendelea kuwa supporter mkubwa wa timu yake kwa
kukaa jukwaani akishangilia timu yake.
Sasa baada ya kuzungumza na waandishi wa habari kuhusu kujutia kitendo alichokifanya lakini bado ametumia muda mrefu kuandika kwenye ukurasa wake wa Instagram kwa lugh ya kireno jinsi gani anazidi kujutia nafasi aliyoichezea ya kulitumikia taifa lake kwenye soccer.
Haya ndio maneno yenyewe yaliyotafsiriwa kutoka lugha ya kireno, “I waited with great faith and hope in the hope of still being able to serve the Brazilian national team in this Copa America.
Unfortunately it will not be possible.
I know that my presence in the group is important, as well as of each of the other players, more than ever, they must completely turn their thoughts to the upcoming matches ahead.
I was given the duty of being one of the group leaders and as captain take responsibility for bringing glory and making decisions, whether wrong or right. And this was a moment of decision.
Regardless of where I’ll be from now on, I’ll always follow Brazil, rooting for the success of my teammates, but staying here training is killing me inside… With no joy. It’s awful to train without preparing for something and this could lead to an accidental injury which would make it even more difficult.
I needed to express this feeling to the group and the coaching staff who have always supported me. Staying here could bring a bad environment of “Concentration” issues that would take the focus away from the main purpose of Brazil.
I apologise to my colleagues, for putting myself in this situation but I’m sure this was an important learning curve in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Samsung kurejesha fedha kwa wanunuzi wa Note 7

KAMPUNI ya Vifaa vya Elektoriniki ya Samsung ya Afrika Mashariki (SEEA) itarejesha fedha kwa wateja wa simu za Note 7, ambao wataweza kuthib...